A career you can count on...
The team at Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is passionate about our work, our service to clients, our fellow team members, and our involvement in the community. That passion, along with the fun that we have in the office and working together, has proven to be one of the most important factors in our Firm’s success.
Our greatest asset is our people – yes, it’s a cliché but we live it. To ensure our investment remains sound and continues to grow, we encourage continued professional education and development opportunities. This collaboration of knowledge and experience aids in pushing our standards and knowledge base beyond any requirements. As a team we cultivate a broad breadth of talent.
Does Cordell, Neher and Company, PLLC fit into your ideal career path? We are always looking for the right person to add to our team. In addition to competitive wages we offer our team members generous paid time off (PTO) plans; employer matched 401(k) and profit-sharing; comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans; a life insurance policy tied to annual compensation; continuing education and community service support.
Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
A place you can live and grow...
The quality of life in the Wenatchee Valley is unsurpassed, evident by a steadily increasing population and a strong, diverse economy. The area’s natural beauty and abundance of recreational opportunities are two of the many reasons people come to the Wenatchee Valley.
With an urban area consisting of 80,000 people, the region offers the perfect balance of larger city amenities with the relaxed and friendly environment of a smaller town. Residents and visitors escape from their everyday routines on the Apple Capital Loop Trail, a pedestrian and bicycle path that meanders along the banks of the Columbia River, crossing at two points and connecting the cities of East Wenatchee and Wenatchee.
Source: Visit Wenatchee
Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC is seeking to fill the following position(s):
CNC Financial Group, an affiliate of Avantax Wealth Management, Inc., is continuing to grow and prosper! Our Wealth Management Team is searching for an organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent time management skills to join our financial planning practice. Preference will be given to candidates who possess securities and/or insurance licenses.
CNC Financial Group will help you reach your goals by equipping you with all of the knowledge, training and skills necessary to excel in your role. If you’ve got a warm and outgoing demeanor and would like to become part of a growing firm that embraces work/life balance in a strong team-based environment, this opportunity is for you!
- Financial institution experience with knowledge and understanding of the investment industry preferred.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of office experience with a background in wealth management is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Professional and highly organized with excellent time management skills in order to prioritize effectively.
- Experience supporting senior-level leaders with the ability to work independently in support of advisors.
- Critical thinking skills, good judgment and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated integrity and transparency.
- A strong work ethic and personal pride in work performance.
- Effective, proactive, and professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize.
- Ability to make a decision based on proven judgment and experience.
- Maintains the utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly ethical team player with a positive, professional attitude.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, cohesive team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people. Must possess a true love for helping.
- Work in a team-focused setting to balance priorities and progress team objectives while remaining flexible in a fast changing work environment.
- Provide specialized service and standout experiences to clients.
- Provide processing, operational, administrative and customer service support.
- Perform high level administrative and support functions for the office. Prepare client paperwork, run reports, answer telephones, and provide detailed specific follow up independently with a client.
- Correspond with clients to complete new account setups, asset transfers, and other brokerage transactions.
- Perform complex administrative tasks for the director and partnership group.
- Compile data, prepare and analyze reports using software including Redtail CRM and Morningstar.
- Answer client questions in accordance with FINRA compliance standards for the financial industry.
- Provide support to the business staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
- Maintain electronic databases.
- Conduct financial research and special projects as assigned.
Join a firm whose priority is service and excellence to their employees and clients. We offer competitive wages salary and excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) program with firm-defined match, life insurance and more.
Fingerprint and background check required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Privacy & Usage: The information on the Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC website is provided with the understanding that it should not be substituted, in any way, for consultation with a professional Certified Public Accountant, accountant, tax, legal or other competent advisor. Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC makes every attempt to ensure that the information contained on their websites are obtained from reliable sources, but is not responsible for any errors and/or omissions or from the results obtained from the use of any information. This site contains links to servers maintained by other organizations. Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC cannot provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or source of information found on any of these servers, the content of any file the user might use to download from a third-party site, and is not responsibility for the content found on any of these servers or for any links these servers maintain with other servers.
Avantax financial professionals may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Securities offered through Avantax Investment Services SM, Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Avantax Advisory Services SM. Insurance services offered through an Avantax affiliated insurance agency. Method 10® is property of Avantax Wealth ManagementSM All rights reserved 2020. The Avantax family of companies exclusively provide investment products and services through its representatives. Although Avantax Wealth ManagementSM does not provide tax or legal advice, or supervise tax, accounting or legal services, Avantax representatives may offer these services through their independent outside business. This information is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation.